I. What is PlatON?
PlatON is a digital currency that operates on the Ethereum blockchain, offering a dependable and trustworthy platform for executing transactions related to currency. Additionally, PlatON boasts a reliable group of investors, projects, and partners to support these transactions. Users can purchase PlatON on a variety of exchanges, both stock and cryptocurrency, and the platform also offers information on PHA coin, similar projects, its roadmap, and updates.
PlatON represents an excellent opportunity for individuals and organizations to earn and hold cryptocurrency while conducting safe and secure transactions. Furthermore, PlatON enables businesses to create their own products and services, making it an ideal platform for companies, individuals, and institutions to conduct their transactions with confidence.
II. Plato’s Vision
PlatON aims to create an interconnected decentralized network for artificial intelligence (AI) development by combining the advantages of blockchain technology and privacy-preserving computation. This infrastructure will facilitate the development of advanced AI and the widespread adoption of AI technology. The network will enable self-operating and collaborative AI systems and pave the way for AI adoption. By leveraging open-source software tools and a decentralized network, PlatON intends to make the power of AI accessible to everyone who requires it.
III. Striking Features of PlatON
To become smarter and more potent, AI models need to be fed enormous amounts of data. AI models will be assisted by PlatON in establishing compliance with data access rights while maintaining privacy.
With computing technology that protects privacy through cryptography, PlatON introduces a new computing paradigm that makes data accessible but invisible. Data privacy is thus completely safeguarded.
The ideas of portability, conditional authorisation, and minimum collection apply to how data is used in the digital age. To achieve the highest level of protection while upholding data rights, PlatON depends on three principles.
Data sharing and trading between buyers and sellers on PlatON are made possible by algorithmic models that can specify the input and output formats of data.
Blockchain technologies and a computing infrastructure that protects privacy were used to build PlatON’s marketplace for exchanging data. The market will make sure that the security requirements for the worldwide exchange of data assets are met in order to supply the full value of the data.
Blockchain technology and commercial computing are verifiable and offer a platform for publishing computation projects that call for powerful computers, while also enabling powerful computers to verify computation results. little computing power. This will help the peer-to-peer transactions’ computational capacity.
IV. Core Technology of PlatON
Comprehensively applying blockchain technology, privacy protection computing and AI, PlatON has the following advantages:
Any node or user can join the network. Any kind of information, computation, and connectivity can be done securely. AI services can be created and used by anyone.
Modern cryptographic-based privacy-preserving computing approaches, including as MPC, homomorphic encryption, and zero-knowledge proofs, offer a new computational paradigm that makes data and models accessible but not displayable, enabling complete protection of both privacy and data rights.
Through the use of pooled signatures, pipeline verification, parallel verification, and other improvements, PlatON is able to achieve high-performance asynchronous BFT consensus. The network also uses a formal verification technique to demonstrate its security, operability, and responsiveness.
Low cost of training
Large amounts of training data, powerful computers, and high training expenses are all necessary for artificial intelligence. For instance, $12 million was invested by OpenAI to train its GPT-3 language model. Additionally, tech behemoths frequently trademark data and cloud computing exclusively, driving up the price of artificial intelligence training.
V. What is LAT coin?
1. Detailed Information about LAT coin
The native token of the PlatON Network is LAT. You can use PlatON-based applications with LAT or transfer it across the PlatON network.
Users can currently earn LAT by taking part in the LatticeX Foundation’s Grants program or other community development initiatives.
- Name: PlatON
- Transaction name: LAT
- Type: Coin
- Platform: PlatON Network
- Contract: Update ……..
- Total Supply: 10,250,000,000 LAT
- Currently issued: 3,652,714,235 LAT
- Listing: May 2021
- Price when listed: 0.56$/1 LAT
2. LAT coin Allocation
PlatON plans to issue utility tokens in a compliant manner with a total supply of 10 billion tokens. The tokens will be distributed in the following manner:
- 10% reserved as a reward for community developers, DAPP developers, and node developers
- 10% reserved as a reward for academic research, algorithm research, and related activities
- 15% reserved for daily operating and maintenance costs of the LatticeX Foundation
- 20% to be distributed to private equity issuers
- 20% distributed to the founding team
- 15% put into the reserve pool
- 10% reserved as an Ecosystem Fund.
PlatON also intends to release an additional 2~2.5% of tokens each year, with most of them being used as block rewards for validators, and a small number used as staking rewards for alternative validators that have not been selected. The remaining tokens will be deposited into a trust fund managed by the LatticeX Foundation as a reward for the PlatON developer community.
PlatON has raised more than $50 million through two rounds of funding.
3. LAT coin Noticeable Milestones
Here are some notable milestones of the LAT coin:
- In July 2018, PlatON successfully completed its initial coin offering (ICO) and raised over $29 million.
- In November 2018, PlatON announced a strategic partnership with UnionPay Smart, the big data and AI subsidiary of China UnionPay, to explore the application of blockchain and AI in the finance industry.
- In February 2020, PlatON announced a partnership with China Telecom, one of China’s major telecommunications companies, to jointly promote the development of blockchain and 5G technologies.
- In March 2020, PlatON announced the launch of its mainnet, Lattice Chain, marking the beginning of its official operations.
- In December 2020, PlatON announced a partnership with Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network, to bring off-chain data and computations to the PlatON network.
- In March 2021, PlatON announced a strategic partnership with BondEvalue, a Singapore-based fintech firm, to explore the application of blockchain technology in bond trading and settlement.
- In April 2021, PlatON was selected as one of the first batch of blockchain service providers for China’s Blockchain-Based Service Network (BSN), a national blockchain infrastructure project.
- In June 2021, PlatON announced a partnership with China Merchants Bank International (CMBI) to jointly explore the application of blockchain technology in finance and other industries.
4. Use Cases of LAT coin
The LAT coin has various use cases within the PlatON ecosystem, including:
- Payment: The LAT coin can be used as a means of payment for goods and services within the PlatON ecosystem.
- Staking: The LAT coin is used for staking in order to become a validator or delegator on the PlatON network. Validators and delegators are responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of the network and are rewarded with block rewards and transaction fees in LAT coins.
- Data Trading: The PlatON network provides a marketplace for the trading of data assets, and LAT coins can be used to purchase data or to pay for services related to data transactions.
- Governance: The PlatON network is governed by a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), and holders of LAT coins can participate in the decision-making process by voting on proposals and initiatives.
- Incentives: The PlatON network provides incentives in the form of LAT coins to encourage participation and contribution from the community, such as rewards for developers, DApp developers, and node operators.
- Research and Development: The Scientist Fund, which is partly funded by LAT coins, is used to support research and development activities related to the PlatON network and its ecosystem.
VI. How to earn & own LAT coin?
- Guidelines to earn & own (Project Token)
VII. Which Crypto Wallets are suitable for LAT coin?
PlatON Wallet is an application for users to manage LAT and interact with PlatON dApps. PlatON Wallet types:
- ATON – Mobile App Wallet designed for iOS and Android platforms.
- Samurai – Web browser extension wallet.
- Cobo – Mobile App Wallet that supports multiple public networks.
VIII. LAT coin Recent Developments
- Bailey World Testnet
- Launch of Alaya meta network
- Launch of Mainet PlatON
- Supports basic ZK-SNARK algorithms, including Plonk.
- Supports basic primitives, such as the friendly hash zk et al.
- Online private computer network
- Decentralized AI market goes live
- Supports private payments, including confidential transactions, anonymous transactions and private transactions.
- Publishing open source distributed key management services.
- Publish private DEX API, protect transaction anonymity.
- Release of fair exchange protocols.
- Release of a privacy AI application
- AI Collaborative Network for Online Privacy
- Release more privacy AI apps
- The ZK-Compiler and ZKVM wicha releases are adapted for Plonk.
- Build an ETH-PlatON node connecting Ethereum and PlatON.
- Release of Anonymous Voting API.
- Publishing its own computing framework based on Plonk.
- Release of ZK-Game API.
- Released FPGA-accelerated source code for Plonk.
- Release of Private Bidding API.
- Release of compute services network.
- Published network hosting service.
- Launching Collaborative AI Network (Horae)
IX. Teams, Funds & Partners of LAT coin
- The PlatON development team consists of: Feng Xiao, Lilin Sun (Founder and CEO of JUZIX), and Xinjun Liang.
- The PlatON platform is supported by a team of advisors including: Jonathan Shelon, David Johnston.
2. Investment Funds
- On September 1, 2019, the PlatON platform received an amount of $38 million from investors: HashKey Capital, Youbi Capital, SNZ Holding, Fundamental Labs, Hash Blobal.
- The next funding of 12 million USD invested in PlatON platform on October 14, 2020 from investors such as: Alpine Capital Research, Hash Global.
- Some of the main partners of the PlatON platform include: Irisnet, Wanxiang Blockchain Labs, SNZ, ChainX, Mask…
The above is Waytrade’s comment on the PlatON project which is our personal opinion, this is not investment advice at all. Investors should be responsible for their own decisions.
Please continue to read new articles here about merchandise assessed by Waytrade.