Commodities can be an essential tool for investors and traders to diversify their portfolios beyond standard equities.
Because commodity prices tend to fluctuate in opposition to stock prices, some investors rely on commodities during moments of market instability. Nevertheless, with so many commodities brokers to choose from, determining who to trust can be challenging. Don’t worry, this useful guide will make things a lot easier!
To be fair, the ideal commodity broker for you is highly dependent on your own financial objectives. That is why we chose our finest commodity brokers based on their ability to offer a comprehensive range of products and services for buying and selling commodities online. They can meet the needs of traders of all trading styles and levels of experience.
Open an account with IG to begin trading commodities such as metals, energy, and agricultural markets. Choose from 35 commodities or from a variety of commodity stocks and ETFs.
With spreads as low as 2.8 points on Brent Crude and 0.3 on gold, you can keep your costs low. Using spread bets and CFDs, you can focus on short-term earnings or long-term investments through share trading.
Using IG’s in-platform newsfeed, you can go long or short on market prices and observe current market updates.
- Get access to a diverse selection of commodities marketplaces
- Continuous price speculation
- Obtain the most competitive commodity pricing.
- Meet your trading objectives.
- Keep up with market developments.
- Keep your money safe.
- Spot commodities and commodity futures are not dated.
- Online, mobile applications, and sophisticated platforms
Trade the world’s most popular commodities, such as energy, agriculture, and metals. IC Markets combines tight pricing with flexible terms to create a formidable product.
IC Markets offers you to trade spot energy contracts such as Crude Oil, Brent, and Natural Gas against the US dollar from your MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. Trading energy contracts as a spot instrument offers numerous benefits to traders who are simply concerned in price speculation.
IC Markets allows you to trade the spot price of metals such as gold or silver against the US dollar or euro, as well as platinum or palladium against the US dollar.
In addition to energy and metal contracts, IC Markets offers a variety of soft commodities CFDs, such as corn, soybeans, sugar, cocoa, coffee, and wheat, all with modest spreads.
- There are over 22 commodities to trade.
- Metals, Agriculture, and Energy
- CFDs on Spot and Futures
- Spreads as low as 0.0 pips are available.
- High liquidity
At AvaTrade, you may trade a variety of commodities with no commission using CFD (Contract For Difference) trading and profit from both up and down commodity price fluctuations.
AvaTrade provides access to a diverse choice of commodities CFDs, ranging from silver and gold trading to sugar and crude oil.
Trading commodity CFDs can be a fantastic method to diversify one’s trading portfolio, and with so many commodities accessible, you can easily choose one to trade that matches your trading preferences and needs.
- Commodity access to both hard and soft commodities
- MetaTrader 4 is a powerful and user-friendly trading platform with a wide range of tools and features.
- The AvaTradeGO app allows you to trade on mobile while on the go.
- Spreads that are competitive and there are no commission fees
- Professional, quick, and multilingual customer service is offered. 24/5
With Pepperstone, you can trade Gold, Silver, Crude Oils, Natural Gas, and other commodities with razor-sharp pricing from several Tier 1 banks, low spreads, and quick execution, without having to worry about physical delivery, ownership, or rollovers.
Fill all of your commodities trades completely, with no partial execution or requotes. Pepperstone has an award-winning customer service team that is available 24 hours a day, five days a week, and 18 hours on weekends.
Commodities CFDs are all spot markets with no expiry or rollovers.
- Gold has competitive spreads as low as 0.05 points.
- Top-tier liquidity for consistent execution times
- There are no commission costs.
- Trade soft and hard commodities long or short.
- Trade with a regulated broker with confidence and security.
- Customer service is available around the clock.
Clients of XM Group can trade popular soft commodities, energy, and metals futures CFDs. Trading without really holding the financial asset on which the contract is based is one of the benefits of commodity trading at XM.
You can speculate on future market price changes in an uptrend or decline. There are no commissions and the spreads are extremely modest.
- Exposure to global economics in an instant
- Capability to go short and profit from price declines
- There are no commission costs.
- Spreads that are too narrow
- Quick account opening
- A $5 deposit is required.
Commodities can be a valuable addition to an investor or trader’s portfolio, and there are numerous reputable online brokers available to facilitate commodity trading. Each of the recommended brokers, IG, IC Markets, AvaTrade, Pepperstone, and XM Group, offers a range of commodities, competitive pricing, and user-friendly trading platforms suitable for traders of all experience levels. Ultimately, selecting the right broker depends on one’s individual financial goals and trading preferences. With this guide, traders can make an informed decision and choose a reliable broker to begin trading commodities.
Please continue to read new articles here about merchandise assessed by Waytrade.