What is Neon EVM?
Neon EVM is a Blockchain infrastructure-focused project developed by Neon Labs that builds an Ethereum virtual machine (EVM) on Solana that allows dApp developers to use the Ethereum engine to scale. and get access to abundant liquidity on Solana.
Ethereum is inherently the “promised land” of DeFi projects with huge TVL, but dApps on Ethereum are still entangled with technical difficulties such as high gas costs, slow transaction speed. Blockchain Solana possesses a structure that overcomes those shortcomings with high scalability, low cost and fast transaction speed. Based on the existing advantages of Ethereum and Solana, Neon Labs develops the Neon EVM project to create an even better DeFi environment for users.
Instructions for registering to participate
Token sale opening time, only 1 option:
- Option will sell at 17:00 on 09.06.2023 (UTC)
- Registration deadline: Registration for the token sale ends at 12:00 on June 5, 2023.
Neon EVM token sale information
Register to participate in Token Sale on Coinlist here.
On this page, you choose Register Now.
*Note before joining:
- First, you need to have a fully KYC account on Coinlist, you can only log in 1 account on 1 network, multiple accounts logging in on 1 network will cause your accounts to be banned, pay attention. this if you own a lot of Coinlist acc!
- If you already have an account, click “Log in”. If not, click “Sign up” and perform the KYC process quickly.
Step 1: Select “Get Started” to start registering.
Step 2: Click “Continue”.
Step 3: In the Residence section, select the country where you are living and tick the box to confirm that the above information is correct, click “Continue”.
Step 4: Finally, you complete the questions in the Quiz.
Quiz answer: You can choose randomly, then when the wrong result is displayed, you can choose again when it’s right!
After choosing the answers like the picture above, click “Continue” to the next step.
Step 5: Connect the wallet.
At this step, Coinlist asks the user to connect his ETH wallet address. Coinlist and Neon EVM will then be able to track the on-chain behavior you have performed, and you may be selected to participate in the *Priority Queue. Connecting this wallet is not required.
- Up to 7,000 users who link wallets who are confirmed by the Neon EVM team as members and who make valuable contributions to the Neon community.
- CoinList users have demonstrated a good track record of many activities that add value to the network, including: validators, miners, stakers, active traders, liquidity providers, hackathons, and participants early community sale (2020 and earlier).
*Priority Queue: Priority queue is an invite-only queue to participate in the token sale with significantly more numbers than the main token sale queue (at the low thousands vs. on recent token sales) and run parallel to the main queue. Although Priority Queue invitees have a higher chance of receiving an allocation, allocation is not guaranteed.
- How can I register to participate in the Neon EVM token sale? To register, visit Coinlist and create a fully KYC verified account. If you already have an account, log in. Complete the registration process by providing the required information and answering the quiz questions correctly.
- What is the registration deadline for the Neon EVM token sale? The registration deadline is June 5, 2023, at 12:00 UTC. Make sure to register before this deadline to be eligible for participation.
- What is the purpose of connecting my ETH wallet during the registration process? Connecting your ETH wallet is not mandatory but allows Coinlist and Neon EVM to track your on-chain behavior and potentially consider you for the Priority Queue. The Priority Queue provides a higher chance of receiving an allocation in the token sale.
- How many users will be selected for the Priority Queue? Up to 7,000 users who link their wallets and are confirmed by the Neon EVM team as valuable contributors to the Neon community may be selected for the Priority Queue.
- Is allocation guaranteed for Priority Queue invitees? Although Priority Queue invitees have a higher chance of receiving an allocation, allocation is not guaranteed. The Priority Queue runs parallel to the main token sale queue and offers significantly more spots, but final allocation depends on various factors.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the Neon EVM token sale on Coinlist, a project that aims to bring together the scalability of Solana and the power of the Ethereum virtual machine (EVM). By registering and completing the KYC process on Coinlist, you can potentially secure a spot in the Priority Queue for a higher chance of receiving an allocation in the token sale. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided and join the Neon EVM community today!
Please continue to read new articles here about merchandise assessed by Waytrade.